- family & friends. the only people who you can love and hate simultaneously at any given moment.
- christmas. traditions, movies, music, themed tv shows, themed programming, lights, decorations, time. i’ll make a christmas reference as often as i can regardless of the season. seriously.
- making lists. almost as much as christmas. maybe even equally.
- colors. like, a lot. especially jewel tones. and metallics. combined = yes, please.
- music. classical, hip hop/rap, pop, rock, alternative, country, big band. basically, if it has a sweet beat, count me in.
- humor. it’s always welcome. who doesn’t like a good laugh? i also plead guilty to sarcasm.
- design. graphic, interior, photographic. awesome.
- crafts. i’m always down for a holiday, party, or bored creativity inducer.
- pop culture. social media, trivia, entertainment. got most of it on lock.
- nail polish. because it involves colors.
- scarves. because they’re freakin awesome, keep your neck warm, act as an accent, or all of the above.
- rhyming. it’s all about the timing. and if it’s sing-song, then it’ll live long.
- puns. like in apundance. but only if it’s punny.
- unknotting knots.
- proper writing styles. not so much a fan of the whole capitalize the first letter rule. i tend to use it only for EMPHASIS
- being scared. movies, houses, people. halloween? i’ll dress up. that’s it.
- cats. only because i’m allergic. but they’re cute from a distance…like on tv, online, or in a magazine?
- theatrical uses of blades. like a blade cutting someone in a movie…or in real life.
- the sound of metal scratching on teeth and/or other metal. especially sharpening knives.
my name’s alyssa,
how d’you do?
you seem nice.
feel free to leave as many comments as you wish, but don’t get cray.